Setting up your own bike workshop at home can be quite daunting.
- What tools should you buy?
- Have you got the skills to do the work?
- Where do you buy your replacement parts from?
This course covers the main issues that you will encounter when you are setting up your workshop. The investment in this course will be recovered within a couple of repairs that you didn’t head to your local bike shop for.
- Learn which tools you need to have for most repairs at home.
- Have the confidence to work on your own bike and save yourself loads of money.
- Being competent at bike maintenance gives you piece of mind while riding.