We are launching our Tool Club in the new year
The response has been very positive. So much so below are some of the questions we have had with the answers.
- How does it work?
- Once a month (initially) we will open our doors to you and give you access to use our tools. As we are starting off our tool range is enough for most general maintenance jobs, but the aim is to invest in more specific tools giving you the ability to tackle any repair or upgrade job on your bike. All you need to bring along is the knowledge and your new bike bits.
- How much does it cost?
- You can pay by the year with a one off charge of £25, or turn up on the night and pay £5 per hour. Again as we are starting off we have dedicated 1 evening a month to the Tool Club, but as the demand grows so will the club. Our goal is to open up on a Weekend morning for once a month as well.
- What tools are available?
- We have a comprehensive list on our website, which we are adding to all the time.
- Do you have a list of the dates so we can plan our bike repairs?
- Again the list is on the website.
- Where is the tool club being held?
- All we can confirm at the moment is that it will be on Cannock Chase in Staffordshire.
- How do I join the Tool Club?
- Simply purchase the annual membership at £25, and adds you to our system. When you come along the first time bring your purchase receipt and we will give you your membership card which will be valid for 12 months from the first Tool Club after your purchase date.
But as its Christmas...... our Tool Elf has been up to his tricks again....
He has created a coupon code giving the first 10 people a £10 discount when they join the Tool Club meaning it will only cost you £15 for 12 months membership.
Add the Tool Club to your cart and then on checkout add the code:
Once you have joined the club we will email you the details that you need to know before the first night which is January 19th.